martes, 4 de noviembre de 2008

BoYaCa..!!


BoYaCa...!

Hi! today I’m going to talk about this collage of the excursion at Boyacá

I like this excursion because we go to many places that I don’t know, we go to:
-Playa Blanca
-Laguna de Iguaque
-Puente de Boyacá
-Pantano de Vargas
-Raquira
-Villa de Leyva
-Criadero De Avestruces
- El Infiernito
I had a good time too because I like to travel with my friends and because I didn’t know Boyacá.
In this picture it shows what we did on the excursion like: Do the figures with mud and when we go to El Puente de Boyacá
I Hope you like it

♥-MaKa-♥

3 comentarios:

LUNA dijo...

hi
is a very good post the collage is very good and really nice you can put more information but it doesnt mute
well done!!!!!!!!!

Manti dijo...

hi you put good info and please put darker colors

slash dijo...

nice you will put a litle bit more info

xoxo