lunes, 27 de octubre de 2008

My Legacy

My LeGaCy
The legacy I will leave will be an academy of arts for children between 4 and 14 years old, in that place people will teach drama, music (to sing, dance & play some instruments). Its name will be ‘’Little Artists’’ but first I will study drama or music or musical drama in an academy at Manhattan, New York. This academy will be in many parts from Colombia like: Bogotá, Medellin, Cartagena, Santa Marta, San Andres, Providencia and Villavicencio. When I finish I will like to live in Manhattan, New York or in Sidney, Australia.

9 comentarios:

margalo dijo...

hi mak !!1I think your legacy is very nice and creative
bye !!!!!!
T.Q.Muchisimo
xoxo

¡Mar! dijo...

Dear Maca:::-)
your legacy is very nice and interesting, complete and clear.

TQM...

Att:
♥▬¡Mar!▬♥

Cris Mendoza dijo...

maca your legacy is very interesting an dcolorfull.
cris

Manti dijo...

you can have a good future with that

AndresCa dijo...

That article is short but it had all necesary to be coherent and complete it had a very small amount of spelling mistakes,good job.

slash dijo...

your legacy is very nice you can doet ijijij but some litkle mistakes

Angie!!!!!! dijo...

Your legacy is verry nice and your ideas are complete and clear.

mafesita dijo...

I love it...it is so cute complete and orgnized I love u!!!! I.l.u.4.e.a.e.u.t.w.e.a.e.b.e. te amo

alejandra dijo...

I like very much your legacy is complete and coherent congrat