lunes, 24 de noviembre de 2008

Time Square, New York



Today I'm going to talk about Manhattan , New York. I like this place because has many amazing places, like: M&M's and Hersheys Store,Hard Rock Cafe and Toysrus, at Hersheys and M&m's there were many chocolates. I ♥ love Them!!
At Hard Rock Cafe they give us delicious food and there was many celebrities staff like guitars or clothes & at Toysrus were maaannnnnyyy toys like dolls,teddy bears and all that kind of things. I ♥ Manhattan too because I like fifth avenue and Central Park so much, In New York I skate on ice at Central Park, It was a fabolous experience. It was the second time in my life that I skate on ice. First, were some days before going to NYC. At my birthday, I skate with my friends like: Manana (Mariana Jaramillo) and Luci (Lucía Zarama). I love New York and I hope to go again.

5 comentarios:

¡Mar! dijo...

You did a great work describing New York , it seems amazing , I think is very nice!!
I hope you go again ... luck!! jaja
I think your article and New York are very amazing!!
bye , kisses
¡MaR!

LUNA dijo...

hi
i also love candies and toys as all the children i think
i want to go to hersheys store
and to mym store i liked them a lot i hope to go one day
bye
good description

mafesita dijo...

It is very nice I will like to go there special to the Hersheys store (I jope my mom let me go ) eee..it is very complte and interestin ...well I live u very much ..
CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS
with love ... mafe

manana dijo...

Maca:
I think your description is very very nice and complete aia havent go there I hope a cuald go some day !!
and I also love candies and choclolates jaajaj !!
good job
I love you b.f.4.e

Cris Mendoza dijo...

maca your description is very complete you specify all the things.
i also love chocolates,toys.
when you went it was winter or summer?
i am not so good skating are you good?
cris